These are some of my go-to books for healing and understanding our brain, emotions, and the healing process.
Click on the names of the books to go to their buying page.
1. Rewire Your Brain by John Arden
2. The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
3. 101 Trauma Informed Interventions by Linda Curran
4. Safe People by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
5. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
6. Don’t You Know Who I Am? by Dr. Ramani Durasula
7. The Upside of Stress by Kelly McGonigal
8. The Brain’s Way of Healing by Norman Doidge M.D.
9. Be A Teammate with Yourself: Understanding Trauma and Dissociation by Dr. Colin Ross
10. Coping with Trauma-Related Dissociation: Skills Training for Patients and Therapists by Suzette Boon and Onno Van Der Hart